6. GROUP PLANNING PROCEDURES
| We appreciate the responsibility you have undertaken to lead a
group and attempt to satisfy their individual tastes. This web pages are designed to
help you plan your meal with us. We will work closely with you on every aspect in
advance. Then we will do all the work, worrying and preparations in order that all
you have to do is come, relax, enjoy, and accept the praise of your friends!
as 1, 2, 3!
- Call RICK BEAMER or JAN REED for assistance:
- Plan your visit and make arrangements as early as
- Select the menu suggestions that best suite your group.
- Fill out and submit the online "Group
- Read carefully this "Planning Procedures" page
that establishes reservation policies.
- Please note that banquet menus and prices are flexible.
They can be adjusted to the season of year and your groups special desires.
We will be happy to incorporate your individual ideas.
- For maximum time efficiency, (especially for bus groups),
we suggest all members of your party have the same menu.
- In order to take advantage of our special group rates, a
minimum of 15 people for lunch, 20 people for dinner, and 30 people for buffets are
- For maximum enjoyment, we have found that your group will
be happiest if they are informed of the time table and other arrangements.
- A final guaranteed number of the groups size and food
choices must be given 7 days before arrival time. Payment will be due on the date of
- Directions from the National Park Visitors Center: Drive
north on Rt. 134 to the stop sign at Steinwehr Ave. Turn right onto Steinwehr Ave.
The Dobbin House is the third building on the left. Unload passengers in front of
parking lot. Park bus in parking lot to the right of the building.
- Banquet facilities are not always possible on holidays
and certain evenings, please inquire as to availability.
Register of Historic Places (U.S.A.)
Registered Historic Landmark (PA)
Any Questions? Email us
89 Steinwehr Avenue (Business Route 15 South)
Gettysburg, PA 17325
phone:(717)334-2100 fax: (717)334-6905
Copyright © 1996 - 2012 Dobbin House Inc. All rights